- Converge all the fragmented extraction methods into a universal method.The Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Unifies legacy equipment protocols to a standard and scalable interface via VGA/DVI output
- Non-intrusive feature for minimal downtime
- All in one management utility requires no extra programming
- Quick offline/remote program debugging doesn't interfere with machine operation
- Customizable user-end tools maximize operational efficiency
- DDS-powered transmission enables real-time data sharing
- Cost-effective evolution to smart factory
ADLINK's DEX-100 intelligent data extraction system with built-in frame grabber utilizes optical character recognition (OCR) to collect and process legacy PC-based display content, converging traditionally fragmented data extraction methods into a unified solution for all types of PC-based machines.
An easy-to-configure utility maps acquired real-time video content with no additional programming required, and provides a user-configured interface consolidating machine content of interest into a single predefined page. Unique offline script editing enables system setup offline from the target device, for little-to-no interference with operations.
Singularly effective interface extends M2M function with addition of devices such as barcode scanners and sensors, and simultaneous sharing of all collected data for distribution to anywhere in the network, via DDS (Data Distribution Services) protocol in real-time, enhancing reliability and efficiency. Remote control of pre-categorized IO-status, alarm, and data writing enable both horizontal and vertical OT/IT convergence.